[Public-List] Cockpit drain hose - Not the diameter, but an important note

Daniel Sternglass via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Mar 14 13:58:09 PDT 2017

Subject:
[Public-List] pre-liner A30 cockpit drain hose inside diameter
From:
David Tessier via Public-List <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
Date:
3/14/2017 9:00 AM

To:
"public-list at lists.alberg30.org" <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>

David,

I don't recall the diameter, but I -do- remember that those hoses had to
be replaced with exhaust hose because of the proximity to the hot
engine. And I remember that it was pretty difficult to get those stiff
hoses back on their fittings. I want to say 2" ID, but I am not really sure.

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY

dans at stmktg.com
office: +1607-257-3431
mobile: +1607-592-8012

Strategic Marketing Associates