[Public-List] Searching for a good Alberg 30 ...

Severin Kodderitzsch via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue Mar 14 18:14:32 PDT 2017

Hello friends of the Alberg 30,

Having heard many good things about the Alberg 30 I am seriously
considering purchasing an A30 this spring. The idea is to sail (mostly
single-handed) the Chesapeake Bay (out of Galesville, MD) and beyond to
Maine and the West Indies over the next years. I am looking for a boat that
is in good or better condition (no project boat). If you are considering to
sell your A30 please drop me a line giving some background. We can then
talk and take it from there. Many thanks.

Best regards,

Severin

Severin Kodderitzsch
Washington, D.C.