[Public-List] on line discount supplier of marine supplies

Mike Lehman via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Mar 16 05:54:42 PDT 2017

Discount Marine Supplies...I ordered a quart of AwlWood MA Gloss from them
on March 13 and received it yesterday March 15. Their price was 63.43 plus
$10 shipping and no tax (total $37.43). The next best price I could find
was at Jamestown Distributors $76 plus $15 hazardous shipping plus 6% tax
(total $95), The next best price was from Fawcett's in Annapolis $83 no
shipping since they stock it, plus 6% tax (total $88).

Discount Marine Supplies is in PA, and I plan to use them again.

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 9:06 PM, David Tessier via Public-List <

> Has anyone had any dealings with an online marine supplier called Discount
> Marine Supplies?
>

> http://www.discountmarinesupplies.com/
>

> I am doing a substantial replacement of bronze thru hull plumbing and the
> parts would be shipped to Ohio. Discount Marine Supplies show some very
> competitive prices for name-brand bronze fittings, including Groco ones,
> which I am considering using.
>

> Thanks in advance for any comments on the above supplier, and for any
> other suggestions.
>

> Cheers,
>
> David Tessier
>
> A30# 319