[Public-List] Battery and electrical system

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Mar 16 06:08:57 PDT 2017

Ha!    I'm having that done to my MG's starter motor just now.   It's had an intermittent anomaly developing for ten years.... Rather than wait for it to die on its own terms (and catch me by surprise) I'm having it rebuilt.

After the expense of the engine rebuild this winter...what's another couple hundred dollars?

Gord #426 Surprise.