[Public-List] Battery and electrical system

Chris Martin via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Thu Mar 16 09:46:54 PDT 2017

Good advice as usual.
I am a bit overwhelmed by a complete rewire too. Instead, I'm replacing things in sections. First, new battery cables. Then main fuse panel. Then.... havent figure it out yet. Might not work for all, but I can tackle it in pieces when I have time. Best part to me is knowing each project is complete and helping me better understand the boat.