[Public-List] Spring....

Kris Coward via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon May 1 14:22:49 PDT 2017

The next time Janice gets you into trouble with her reluctanct to join
the association, you shuld remind her that if she stored her boat at her
club, she would've beat you into the water by a week (also, I'd then
have the choice of 3 oher people's cradles to use when I need to haul
out for a week or so) ;)

-K

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/