[Public-List] Automatic bilge pumps

WILLIAM NEWMAN via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Mon May 8 14:13:19 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,
I expect that the weather there has been better than here, Toronto, endless rain, but seems to be ending now.
I will appreciate any advice regarding the best auto bilge pump for the Alberg 30.  I purchased a Rule pump in Florida during a vacation from the Canadian cold. It has worked flawlessly for about 15 years. It has now  decided to go to the bilge pump heaven so I need a replacement.  I see that the Rule product is still very much available.  My question is what is the proper gallons per hour for the Alberg 30?  I have not yet removed the old one from the bilge and expect the model number to be difficult to read or e may even be obsolete.
Wishing a great season to all of your members,
Bill NewmanGreat Lake Alberg AssociationMarion Rose, #233newman423 at rogers.com