[Public-List] shaft zinc

J. Kingsland via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Tue May 16 05:25:15 PDT 2017

I was thinking about trying the Zinc setup at the end of the shaft on my boat as well. The area where I usually put the zinc, forward of the prop, is too narrow and the custom trimmed pieces of zinc I've attached in the past won't stay on.

Other than apparently it is not working for you Gordon, has anyone else had success with it?

Gigi Kingsland
PERFECT intentions #146