[Public-List] Automatic Bilge Pump Outlet

Gordon Laco via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Wed May 17 05:49:44 PDT 2017

Hello Jonathan –

I have considered doing exactly that…. And for exactly the same reason.  If I have an auto pump, I certainly want to know that it’s running…

And having it pump into the cockpit lowers the head it has to push, dramatically improving it’s output.

I’ve not done it, but I have the pump.  If I ever install it that is how I’ll do it.

Gord #426 Surprise