[Public-List] Spinnaker Halyard length and size.

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 08:23:30 PDT 2017

George,

Don't know if you are speaking of the mainsheet blocks on Chris Martin's
boat or the jibsheet blocks on Constance.
The jibsheet blocks on Constance are Selden PBB60's (plain bearing blocks,
Gord!)
which I got on sale at APS.   Very happy with them.  The PBB60's can handle
lines up to 14mm.
http://www.seldenmast.com/en/products/blocks/plain_bearing_blocks/pbb60/__item_406-001-01.html

Seems that APS no longer has them on the website, but Defender has a good
price on them
https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1%7C118%7C2358452%7C2358463&id=3219774

Jonathan

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 11:18 AM, George Dinwiddie via Public-List <

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262
Annapolis/Eastport MD