[Public-List] vent(s) for replacement holding tank

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:30:09 PST 2017

I have had an AIRHEAD for two seasons now and LOVE it.  Good quality - NO stink at all - no pumpouts to worry about.  With the amount of use you describe, I would expect  the solids tank to last all season even with two aboard. (I am solo more than 90% and I just finished my second season on the original load of peat moss). While on the hard, I can stay overnight to do repairs and still us the head (-:
If you want to use it while sailing, you should mount it facing fore and aft so that the separation works.

Cheers,  Rod