[Public-List] vent(s) for replacement holding tank

Hernán Scarnichia hernanscar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 15:27:10 PST 2017

Rod
I have an Air Head, mounted it fore and aft it is a tight fit and if you
have very long legs this might not work for you.
no smell and only a barely noticeable humm from the fan.
You have to keep an eye on the moisture level of the moss or coconut
fibers. one time it got too wet (not sure why yet) and then it smells. just
add more fibers to dry it out.
very easy to empty in a garbage bag and dispose of.
for the use you describe I think will work very well.

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Stephen Gwyn via Public-List <