[Public-List] anchor light

Mike Meinhold meinhold272 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:40:11 PST 2017

I hang a Miner's lantern in the foretriangle, just above head-height. I
agree with Gordon that having the anchor light lower serves the function
much better than one at the masthead.
It's attractive to just flip a switch, but I am more comfortable with the
lantern.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:28 AM, americo silva via Public-List <