[Public-List] Spinnaker Halyard length and size.

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:11:46 PDT 2017

Folks,

Hope everyone is doing well and getting out on the water to enjoy the
wonderful Indian Summer weather we are having in the Chesapeake region.
Gordon, our Misery Cruises are scheduled for later in the year ;)

The cover, outer sheath, of Constance's spinnaker halyard has chafed,
chafed too much due rubbing against the spreader after I secured it in a
poor position.  Time to replace that line.  Removed it from the boat the
other day.  Ends up that is 99 feet long.  Looked on the Alberg30.org
website but did not find running rigging lengths.   Before I order a new
halyard with snap shackle, ball, and reeving eye, would like to find out
the length and diameter of line that folks are using for their spinnakers.
Please indicate if the halyard is led to the cockpit or handled at the mast.

Thank you,
Jonathan

P.S. Anyone deal with dynamicsailor.com?  They seem to have good pricing.

--
Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262