[Public-List] VENUE CHANGE for Rankin Pot Luck - Fri 9/22

Bill Woodford via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sun Sep 17 08:38:56 PDT 2017

Due to a last minute unplanned business trip, our Pot-Luck Welcome Dinner
on Friday Sept. 22 for the Rankin Regatta will be moved to Bob and Elaine
Leigh's house.  Happy Hour will start at 6 and Dinner at 7 with a skipper's
meeting to follow.

Bob and Elaine Leigh
445 Edgewater Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122

All other Rankin events remain as scheduled.

I apologize for the switch but when has life ever gone as we planned?

My biggest concern is for those members who may have read it in the
Mainsheet and who do not participate in the email lists.  If you know of
anyone who might miss this email announcement, would you please reach out
to them or let me know.

Thanks to the Leighs for stepping up and thank you all for your patience
and understanding.

Woody

--

William Woodford,Esq.