[Public-List] Summer Rendezvious anchorage

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 1 16:14:24 PDT 2018

   Proceed up the South River under the Maryland Route 2 Bridge (53 foot
   clearance).  Enter Beards Creek, first one on your left.  Follow the
   creek up to a large bay and anchor off the marina on your left.  Dinghy
   in and tie your dinghy to the larger pier well inshore.  When coming up
   the creek favor the left side as there is a shoal on the right side
   above the first marina you will pass.
   Give me a call on my cell phone and I will come down and give you a
   ride up to the house.
   410 245 9687
   Email me and I can send you a chartlet.
   a30240 at earthlink.net
Jim Davis
Prairie Schooner

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary
reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall