[Public-List] Batteries, solar panel.

Michael dickdurk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 11:15:26 PDT 2018

It looks like you have electrical demands and supply very similar to me,
except the flooded batteries are way better than what I have gravitated
to.
I use small Walmart batteries(2) that i change out alternately every 3
years or so, and i don't have a shore power option, but i only use the
auto pilot when motoring.
The question here is; have you run out of battery so far? it looks to me
like you are over analyzing your needs.
For me, I have learned trying to make do with 12 year old batteries is
the biggest glitch in the program. i'm thinking occasional new batteries
and enjoy your boat.

Michael Grosh