[Public-List] Batteries, solar panel.

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Sat Aug 4 16:45:08 PDT 2018

It is not wise to connect new and old batteries together  as they are only as good as the weakest battery.  Having new batteries  of the same type connected in parallel will not cause any problems since they will equalize the same.  Regarding solar panel size do not forget to include power consumption used during the day when calculating charge capacity.
John Boor

Sent from my iPad