[Public-List] Looking for navigation advice - Hampton Roads & ICW

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 17:27:11 PDT 2018

David,
I have not done this trip but I was recently watching a video from James Baldwin from Brunswick, GA who owns Cruising Yacht Services and refurbishes old plastic classics like ours. He is a twice world circumnavigator and he brought an A30 down to Brunswick from Maryland. Parts of the video are taken in your area of concern.
Here is the link:   Alberg 30 Shakedown Passage <http://www.atomvoyages.com/gallery/video-gallery/383-alberg-30-shakedown.html>

Take care,
Marcelo