[Public-List] Azores

Jonathan Bresler 262alberg30 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:01:12 PDT 2018

Eric,

Congratulations!   NY to the Azores is quite an accomplishment.
Looking at the Alberg 30 boat history spreadsheet, there is a boat
Dimanche Matin, #541, but we have it listed as belonging to Ben
Couture in Port Cartier QC.

Could you tell me when you got Dimanche Matin and from who ?

You can see the most recent edition of the spreadsheet at
http://alberg30.org/boat/BoatHistory/A30BoatHistory.xlsx

Thank you
Jonathan
Secretary Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Association

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 7:54 PM, Eric Chavigny via Public-List <

> Hi everyone, we did cross the Atlantic from New York to Horta in the
> Azores on our Alberg 30, called Dimanche Matin, me and me wife. We had a
> great time and love our boat even more!!!!!
>
> Just to keep the group informed!
>
> Eric

Jonathan M Bresler
S/V Constance Alberg 30 #262