[Public-List] Refridgeration

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 08:37:04 PDT 2018

I installed an Isotherm $800 air cooler 12v system in our Alberg in 2015. I
used it for a 1 month cruise on the Chesapeake. I powered it with a single
group 27 deep cycle battery. I ran the frig 24 hours a day. After 3 days
without starting the engine (a Universal M430 diesel), I was still able to
start the engine without a problem on the same battery. The refrigeration
is so quiet you cannot hear it and it maintained 37 F. I am very pleased
with the performance.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018, 10:53 AM Gordon Laco via Public-List <