[Public-List] LED RFI (& TLA soup)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Aug 23 12:29:21 PDT 2018

On 8/23/18 3:09 PM, charles pleisse via Public-List wrote:
> So are we talking about a little interference or damaging equipment?  If
> the former, just turn the darn light off for a minute.

Low power, but who knows what you're affecting. You can hear it on the
VHF, but what's it doing to your GPS?

FCC part 15 testing has probably changed since I was last involved in
the 80s, but often a quick fix to get through was to make cables an
optional accessory so they didn't need to be connected while testing.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org