[Public-List] ...a small victory

Michael Connolly crufone at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 07:57:16 PST 2018

Gord,
I forgot to mention. I use Teflon tape on all my drain plugs as an anti-seize substance. There is an anti-seize compound but it is quite messy. The Teflon tape does not do much for leak prevention because these fittings are tapered pipe fittings, but it works great for the next time you wish to remove the plug...…………………….so in the springtime after you drain the anti-freeze use Teflon tape on all your drain fittings and you will think of me next time you undo them. LOL
Michael C