[Public-List] Trailer

Marcelo D. Gentinetta vanguard64 at cox.net
Fri Dec 7 05:09:06 PST 2018

I am very sorry to hear this. That is very upsetting. I am in New Orleans now but used to keep my boat in Long Beach Harbor. What harbor is your boat in presently? Can you move to a “safer” harbor?
You can call SailTrailers in Columbus GA. to see what they have available. (706)315-3972. Another option is to buy a used trailer and have it modified for the A30.
Hope everything works out.
Marcelo
Alegría #441