[Public-List] Is this an Alberg 30?

jbknapp at yancyd.com jbknapp at yancyd.com
Wed Dec 12 10:55:47 PST 2018

Check out www.pearsonyachts.org/sailboats.  This site gives a fairly thorough overview of boats built by Pearson.  The link Jeff included from sailing Texas is either that of a Pearson 27 or Pearson Renegade, though the add specifies a Pearson Renegade - also 27 LOA, built in 1967-1969  173 built.  Data shows it initially came with an A4.