[Public-List] Is this an Alberg 30?

Marianne King-Wilson mkw at cogeco.ca
Wed Dec 12 12:21:41 PST 2018

 These links might help, concerning a California boatbuilder who moved to Florida.
 The company was called Windward Yachts, and they built several models including a 'Jolly Roger 30' before going out of business.
A family member has described some of the company history--her father was the boatbuilder.
http://svshadowline.blogspot.com/2010/06/windward-yachts-jolly-roger-24.html

And a potential buyer has found a former owner of a 'Jolly Roger 30' with fond memories at this site.
https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/34472-seeking-information-about-windward-yachts-jolly-roger-sloop.html

Hope this helps, Jeff!

Marianne King-Wilson
Georgian Bay
(former owner with fond memories of
Alberg 30 #369,  coincidentally named 'Windward')