[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 3767, Issue 2

Gerard Kuperus gkuperus at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:56:19 PST 2018

I noticed that add too. The person who listed it calls it an Alberg 30 Custom Design. I bet it is not that.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/d/1969-alberg-30-custom/6768660660.html
Maybe it was built by the same builder? It seems to be registered, so that should provide some clarification.
I have seen a boat in my harbor that has a very similar cabin and windows. I asked the owner about the make and ... of course I forgot. Cascade 30 stuck in my head, but that does not seem to generate any results on google.
Anyway, whatever the boat is, it seems to be in decent shape. 4K for a 30ft sailboat that seems to have nice lines and with a working diesel is not bad, unless something is horribly wrong.
As you might have guessed, I'm also in the bay area, so let me know if you would like to connect.