[Public-List] Thank you

Greg Dawson gregdaws at aol.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 03:41:50 PST 2018

Dear all
Thank you so much for your input with reference to rebuilding my mast beam. I didn't get chance to chime in as I am rarely on line during my day.
I can absolutely save the plates and I would be happy to see them go to good use. I'll be in touch. Now I have lots to think about in terms of glues and materials.
The beam is just one part of the project which includes replacing the bulkhead.
If anyone knows of an A30 being scrapped in Canada there are a few parts that I could do with.
Thanks again for all of your help.
Greg #348