[Public-List] New Alberg 30 owner

craig bilodeau crlabilodeau at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 17:44:39 PST 2018

Hello Alberg 30 owners, my name is Craig and I am a new Alberg 30 owner, I am in the process of making "Musetta" Alberg 30 #341 ready for Spring, first I have to locate a rudder shoe or at least have one made, I also need the gudgeon halves as well. I hope to get with Mike L soon and get his advice on tracking one down. My icebox on Musetta was cannibalized and so I'm in need of restoring that area or redesigning. If anyone has an old icebox that was removed I would love to hear from you. I'm landlocked in Oklahoma City for now but who knows what the future holds. I logged approximately 3400 miles on Chesapeake Bay a few years ago and hope to return someday.