[Public-List] C-Head composting toilet

BERNARD ROCHET rochet at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 19 15:40:44 PST 2018

I am looking at the C-Head composting toilet as an option for my liner Alberg 30, and I hope somebody who has already installed one and has been using it can answer a few questions.- How well does the C-Head fit in the head compartment of a liner boat?- Which model have you installed and would recommend?- Are you using it with or without ventilation?- Does the C-Head come equipped with an adequate anchoring system or is the optional Rubber Latch Tie Down kit required?- What composting medium (peat moss, sawdust, wood shavings, coconut husks,sawdust, wood shavings, coconut husks...) are you using and are you happy with it?- Any complaint about smell?- Any other complaint?- Anything else I should know and think about?    Thank you very much.Bernard RochetSunswept (608)