[Public-List] Atomic 4 engine problem?

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 06:02:16 PST 2018

Thanks John for the valuable information. You mentioned "no smell". Our club also had a Cal 27 with a gasoline engine, I remembered going on cruises with new skippers and many would complain about the fuel smell, I don't remember who the engine manufacturer was.
Ed Schroeder; formerly #303 "Emotional Rescue" before it went onto the Shedd Aquarium breakwater during a storm.