[Public-List] Water tank deck fill

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:30:47 PST 2018

Marcelo.

The fill should have an "O" ring. If it does not change the the deck
fitting to one that does.

On Jan 29, 2018 7:26 PM, "Marcelo D. Gentinetta via Public-List" <

Hi,
I have just finished repairing my water tank and lid leak and in the
process of replacing all the hoses. I also removed the water deck fill for
the tank for rebedding. I noticed that the water fill cap does not have an
o-ring but there appears to be no groove for one either. This is the first
time I have removed the cap since I purchased her last year since I knew
the tank was not usable at the time. My waste and fuel caps do have
o-rings. I wonder if the water fill cap is designed not to have an o-ring.
It is probably an old W-C brand.
If anyone knows, please let me know.
Thanks,
Marcelo