[Public-List] Binoculars

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jan 9 13:43:40 PST 2018

I have to say the visual aid I liked the most was ½ of a Fujinon 7x50 that had made a fast trip from the foretop to the deck in a sail training brigantine named STV PATHFINDER.   The binoculars broke in half... one half was useless, it’s prisms all displaced... but the other was perfect so I rescued it from the garbage to use in my own boat.

I used the rescued half as a monocular for years until eventually it had another fall it didn’t survive.

We’ve got binoculars now, a pair of good 7x50’s.

Gord.
#426 Surprise