[Public-List] Opening Ports

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:59:06 PDT 2018

On the New Found Metals website the stainless steel is almost as expensive as bronze .  What I can't decide is whether I would like the contrast of bronze patina against white fiberglass.  It might make the ports stand out too much.
An alternative to organizing an order for 5 sets for a custom fit is to buy their stock unit that is the next size larger and route the opening to suit.  They can even rent you a routing template for their stock units.  Their site shows very detailed drawings with dimensions to help you choose the right size to order and "how to " video.
Some day I will get to this (-;
It is getting closer to the top of the to-do list.

Cheers,  Rod