[Public-List] editing quotebacks in Yahoo Mail for iOS

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Jul 3 06:00:05 PDT 2018

Daniel,

I see you're using a Yahoo iOS email app. I can't imagine it includes a
quoteback without offering the ability to edit it. The help page for
that mail client offers no help on how to compose a reply, and little
help in general. Perhaps it really is such a brain-dead app that it
doesn't have this basic function.

Look for a way to select the quoted text. Then press the delete key.

Surely it has a way to edit the subject line, doesn't it?

  - George

On 7/3/18 8:40 AM, Daniel Swords via Public-List wrote:
> I am sorry, but try as I might I just can not figure out how to reply to this list without including the entire digest in my reply. I suppose there is a way to to that but since almost everyone does include the entire digest perhaps there isn’t?Daniel SwordsSolitude #525
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
>

> On Monday, July 2, 2018, 3:04 PM, public-list-request at lists.alberg30.org wrote:
	[snip]

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Public-List digest..."
>

> Please do NOT include the entire digest in your reply!

	[snip]

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org