[Public-List] Changing sail single-handed

Zachary Smith zacharysmith.us at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:45:15 PDT 2018

If I were as old as Triceratops like some of you here, I would be using a
self-tacking jib with a downhaul led to the cockpit.

You won't sail as fast, but you'll sail and all be damned if it won't be
100x easier and way less hassle than a furler.

Also that's the way the boat was designed to work, until the fools decided
to cut 7ft off the mast when she was built. Still, she'll sail that way
just fine.

Zach

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Mike Meinhold via Public-List <