[Public-List] Alberg 30 public list

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jul 3 19:46:37 PDT 2018

Hello Marty - send me a photo of the brackets off list and I’ll be able to identify the ladder it’s for.  There was no standard ladder, any such gear our boats have are fitted by owners subsequent to original commissioning.

You’ve got a very low number boat, congratulations.

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com
#426 Surprise