[Public-List] Overnight Anchoring on the Magothy North of Gibson Island

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Jul 6 10:39:34 PDT 2018

Two or three quarts.

I make one quart do the job… but I can get away with that because we are in fresh water… I think the ablative bottom paint 50/50 with mineral spirits, which makes it as thin as water.  I roll it on and get a year out of it.

Not thinning means two or a bit of a third quart can.

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com
#426 Surprise