[Public-List] New Winches

Chris Martin notcmartin at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 18:59:58 PDT 2018

 Thanks for the quick replies, this place is great!
My boat could be a floating museum, it has a weird lever winch on the mast and 2 also odd (cool?) winches in the cockpit. Its time to get something a bit more modern, so ~30 yrs old is an upgrade. :)
Andersens are really beautiful just not in the budget. I've realized if I wait for the budget to work I might never get something. So for now its function over form.

I'll see if I can find something a little bigger but it seems like I'm in the ballpark.
Thank you