[Public-List] New Winches

Wes Gardner wesgardner1952 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:37:54 PDT 2018

This was the best deal I could find from a couple of years ago...Lewmar Evo 40 STs, 1.9. 5.8 gear ratios Minney's Yacht Surplus $1237 delivered! 02.2016

I think they changed a few years ago how they decided on the number system power ratio vs actual gear ratio or some such...the point is, the older numbers DO NOT align with the new number system.

Sent from my iPad