[Public-List] Fwd: Annapolis City Council unanimously supports retaining the National Sailing Hall of Fame

Michael Grosh dickdurk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:04:12 PDT 2018

They want it all

On Jul 24, 2018 10:34 AM, "Michael Connolly via Public-List" <

Mike,
I had thought that it was a done deal.  Would anyone have thought to have
the National Sailing Hall of Fame anywhere else? Providence, RI perhaps,
but they have the Sailing Hall of Fame already.
Michael
> On July 24, 2018 at 8:59 AM Mike Lehman via Public-List <

> From: The National Sailing Hall of Fame <info at nshof.org>
> Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2018, 8:57 AM
> Subject: Annapolis City Council unanimously supports retaining the
National

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10861&targetUrl=http://nshof.z2systems.com/np/clients/nshof/viewOnlineEmail.jsp?emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10864&targetUrl=https://www.nshof.org

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10860&targetUrl=https://annapolismd.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=6370233&GUID=F9F78DAE-FB3D-4AC8-850C-555C07F7296C

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10865&targetUrl=https://www.nshof.org

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10866&targetUrl=http://nshof.z2systems.com/np/clients/nshof/unsubscribeEmail.jsp?type=16&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&userId=rSaqQBAsuoPaPdrvJX%2Bk8YKJoEubDgUW

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10862&targetUrl=http://www.facebook.com/nshof

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10863&targetUrl=http://www.twitter.com/SailingHall

https://nshof.z2systems.com/track//servlet/DisplayLink?orgId=nshof&emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&&linkId=10867&targetUrl=http://nshof.z2systems.com/np/clients/nshof/tellFriendCampaign.jsp?emailId=bc25b6d55cb7641d4a4f665af0cf66a8bm188347bc2&url=http://nshof.z2systems.com/np/clients/nshof/viewPublicOnlineEmail.jsp