[Public-List] taking down mast

Zachary Smith zacharysmith.us at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:20:18 PDT 2018

In case you haven't done it before, the COG of the mast is below the
spreaders. I lifted mine up by wrapping a harness around under the bottom
spreader brackets (above the shrouds of course).

The mast will lean about 20-25 degrees from vertical when picked up this
way, so keep all hands away from the base of the mast when it goes up.

Zach

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 11:02 AM, charles pleisse via Public-List <