[Public-List] "The Perfect Storm"

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Jun 7 10:28:59 PDT 2018

Generally agree with your analysis Gord,

Here's a take I hadn't seen before, modifications may have made her less stable. http://www.gloucestertimes.com/news/local_news/what-really-happened-to-the-andrea-gail/article_948952e0-0c80-5f81-9b18-0cc80be6a629.html

The yacht story in the film was hooey, the crew panicked. The skipper did not.

Cheers,

John