[Public-List] Mast Stepping

Mike Lehman mlehman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:03:55 PDT 2018

I must admit that I've been thinking about Jonathan Adam's idea of base
forward when lowering and I think it has a lot of merit since you don't
have to walk the base all the way to and thru the cockpit. This also has
benefits when roller furling is installed. Next time we'll do it that
way...but for now we are committed to do it base aft since the a-frame is
already setup. So, Jonathan,  don't think I wasn't listening, just needed
time to think it thru.