[Public-List] Sailing Dinghy

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jun 27 06:16:38 PDT 2018

Those are great dinghies… I’d like to find one some day but they are thin on the ground here.  I am certain they tow better than our Boston Whaler Squall, which besides being on the heavy side, has a round bottomed Norwegian pram design; not perfect for planning… that said, we do notice that at speeds over 5.5 knots, the dink gets up on it’s plane and the tow line has noticeably less tension on it…

Gordon Laco
www.gordonlaco.com
#426 Surprise