[Public-List] Photos (was: Ice box demo)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Mar 1 09:26:08 PST 2018

Craig,

The mailing list strips attachments to avoid problems with malware and
excess bandwidth consumption for those at sea. There are a couple of
easy workarounds, though.

  1. You can email photos to me (webmaster at alberg30.org), and I can post
them on the website. Generally they go under
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/ unless accompanied with
enough description of the work to create a web page. This is the most
common location for maintenance-related photos.
  2. I can give you a login to the gallery
(http://www.alberg30.org/gallery/) so that you can post photos directly
whenever you want.

In either case, the photos are available in an easier-to-find place than
if contained in old emails.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org