[Public-List] Traveller Install

Chris Martin notcmartin at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 08:27:51 PDT 2018

 Hi Folks
I have a new Garhauer traveller to install and am looking for some advice. I have lots of questions and figure some have this setup and might have some pointers for installation. I found some good info in the past but I'm ready to get some hardware and didnt see that. What size and type screws/bolts did you use? Also, seems like I can fab some tapered wood pieces to mount the under the traveller or try to make the straight track bend to the deck. Not much of a curve but its there. What works? Any other issues I'm not thinking about?
Thanks
Chris