[Public-List] Nautical Flea Market at the Spring Rendezvous, this Saturday May 5

Jeanne Kingsland jkingsland209 at comcast.net
Fri May 4 08:45:41 PDT 2018

Nautical Flea Market at the Spring Rendezvous, This Saturday, May 5
4PM Lake Ogleton, Bay Ridge Clubhouse, 80 East Lake Drive

The spring is here, guaranteed. Just look outside, your A30 is no longer surrounded by ice. It is time to make your commitment to our premier event that starts our sailing season and finish your boat projects with purchases at our annual A30 Nautical Flea Market.

Festivities and the magical nautical flea market will start at 4:00 PM just
in time for your favorite sundowners from our famous A30 bar. We are still
in position to accept your reservation and weather is sure to be
wonderful.

The tax season is over and it is time to think about sailing. And if you are racing in the NOOD on Saturday, come on over after! Please give us a heads up about your attendance, so that we can plan food and libations to accommodate you. There is still time to call or email us with your RSVP to assure that we have plenty of food and drink at our party. Personal conversations with Neptune give us green light on weather for that weekend.

John & Doris Maliszewski
(H) 410-518-6550 (M) 410-353-8115
jrmalis at verizon.net