[Public-List] Thank you! - Spring Rendezvous Wrap Up

Bill Woodford will at woodfordlawgroup.com
Mon May 7 09:02:13 PDT 2018

A big thank you to John and Doris for all their hard work in coordinating
the Spring Rendezvous.  It was a great success.  Thank you to the "three
amigos" who cooked for us- John, Sandy and Jim Palmer.  The food was tasty.

Thank you Sue Barrett for obtaining the site for us.

Thank you to Trish Lehman and Heather and Susan Foote for being such
wonderful welcoming hosts!

Thanks to Mike Lehman for running the nautical flea market.

Thanks to Gigi and Barbara for their excellent work getting the handbook
out to us.

We were coming off the race course and a little late arriving so I know I
am probably missing those who helped set up.  Thank you.

Thanks to all who pitched in to clean up.

It was wonderful to have Mike and Sarah home safely and looking so tanned.
It was also great meeting our newest members:  Clay and Denise Pass( and
son Samuel) and Paul Wilson (# 129) and John.  Thanks for coming.

...and mostly,  Thanks to all who attended.  The rekindling of old
friendships and making of new ones are what makes the Spring Rendezvous
special.  It was a truly enjoyable evening.

Hope to see you all soon,

Woody
2018 Commodore

--