[Public-List] [Member-List] Memorial Day Cruise - St Mike's Race

Tim Peek tmthypk at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:59:34 PDT 2018

I am planning on extending. I do not need to be back into the area until June 1 unless I get a ride to be back for a day.

As far as Solomons goes, I didn't have a specific plan, but that is certainly an option. I have never gone that far single-handed before. I definitely plan on going down to the Choptank river though.